Day 9 (day late posting)

Alright so yesterday I did my weight lifting (what I call my muscle strength workout)  at the gym today and my shoulders are sore. I'm thinking that maybe I pushed myself a little too much on the shoulder weight and may drop ten lbs. next time so I don't hurt myself. Also, I did Kick-Ass on the elliptical yesterday I tried to keep my heart rate at 157-160 the entire time for 30 minutes. Plus, I did an extra 5 minutes to get my heart rate back down before I decided to quit.
I got home and weighed myself the same way I've done everyday since I started they gym 2 days ago and I was at 172.6 lbs. Hopefully, it's not just fluctuating weight but it's awesome because I woke up today with all my clothes on and I'm looking at only 174 lbs. So, i think that's improvement. Not sure.

Also, I think I might already be seeing subtle changes already to my body which I may be crazy but I think I can see them. Of course, It could just be my mood improving and I think that I'm seeing changes. Either way I see this as a positive.


For Healthy  Cookies I found on DR. OZ

These were delicious without the frosting. I was making them and my husband was like that's gross and then later he had some and he ate like half of them.

Healthy Holiday Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies

Ingredients

1 cup of all-natural applesauce and 1/2 stick of margarine
3/4 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup natural sugar substitute
2 tbsp of flaxseed and 6 tbsp water (in place of the eggs)
1 tsp of vanilla
1 1/2 cups of all-natural whole-wheat flour
1 tsp of baking soda
2 tsp of cinnamon
3 cups of oats
1 cup of craisins

Directions

Bake at 350°F for 11 to 12 minutes, let cool then frost with light vanilla frosting.


Motivation for Tomorrow (actually today)




Comments

Popular Posts