Day 21

Okay so this weekend I didn't go to the gym but I spent the night at my Dad's and we went fleamarket hunting for some furniture so I could refinish them and finally have a coffee table and end tables for my living room. I found the three I needed (I'll post pictures some other time). I kept to small portions this weekend but due to the weekend's events I had to stray from entirely healthy food.

I went to the gym today and did my cardio first then I did my strength training second. I've been doing 30 minutes on the elliptical and 10 min walk/jog on the treadmill. I've been eating smoothies in the morning and salads for lunch but always mixing it up for dinner. I've even incorprated 60 calorie dark chocolate squares which seems to really be helping the cravings on a daily basis so I don't end up splurging.  Weighed myself before my shower and I was sitting at 172.4 lbs with clothes on and 170.2lbs with no clothes. I'm so excited. I've waited a few days since my last weigh in and I have had a weight change. WHOOP! WHOOP! I still can't tell too much when I look at myself in the mirror but you're not suppose to for at least two months. I feel better which is probalby the most important benefit so far. I'm sleeping just as much as before but my sleep seems to be more beneficial. I've had a lot less "dragging my butt" days at work. :D


MOTIVATION FOR TOMORROW

Comments

Popular Posts