Day 12 & 13

Yesterday, I worked out in the morning. I walked with a friend at least a mile. I kept to my 2000 calorie diet. It was a progressive day.
Today was my lazy day. I went to church in the morning for first service and worked in the toddler nursery during second service. Then I went to work at the Depot for a couple hours to make up for the ice day. Then, I came home and picked up the house for my hubby's grandparents to come over. We ate out but I'm pretty sure I stuck to my 2000 calorie diet. I love steak! I want to be a vegatarian in my mind but my taste buds say..."NO"...meat!  I'm tired tonight but I feel like I rested yesterday and today and then tomorrow I'm going to kick Fat's booty! Good Luck to all my fellow self-esteem warriors out there!

Motivation for Tomorrow

Comments

Popular Posts