Day 30


WOO HOO. Seriously Day 30 and  I've lost about 8lbs. You cant tell too much but still. You can't tell too much there's a decent size of difference in the excess muffin top. Less pudgy. It would probably be better if I could stick to my diet!!!!! So I go again to do it again. I promise to myself I will conquer the food issue. I'm going to start printing notes on the fridge, the bathroom, and my computer about self control. I have a lot more self control than I used. I'm also going to put motivation on my phone nd maybe on the inside of my locker. IT'S THAT IMPORTANT TO ME.Weighing in with clothes on
170.2lbs.

TIPS AND TRICKS

  • Just to help you get started moving in your house extra (instead of being on the computer like I am at the moment). 

The best secret Pandora stations for working out!!


RECIPE I FOUND:

Healthy Spaghetti and Meatballs

As the Diet Detective, Charles Stuart Platkin is always dishing up healthy versions of traditional favorites. One serving of this recipe has less than half the calories of the typical dish, making it a perfect dinner for the whole family. 
 


MOTIVATION FOR TOMORROW

Reasons to be Fit

Comments

Popular Posts