Day 17

I'm finally getting most of my energy back. Thank the heavens for sleep, vitamins, and ibuprofen
I did a 30 minute elliptical workout and a 10 minute treadmill. Plus, I did my stretching before and after the workout and my leg strength training. I did some arm training but I didn't really want to push it too much because my right shoulder muscle has been giving me some issues (hence the ibuprofen).

Neat Little Tips I have picked up the last 2 Weeks

The hardestst thing I've had to do so far is filter through all the crap on the internet. I search for workouts, foods that are good for me, and food that are bad for me. Finding a healthy lifestyle is a lot harder than two months at the gym and severe dieting because I don't want to do that. I want to change my life for good. I will admit breaking bad eating out habits has been super hard for me because I hate to cook and I love to eat. Unfortunately, I love to eat more than I love to exercise which has landed me in the weight issue I have now. Portion Control and staying away from junk food seems to be the cause of everything I do. 


These following websites have been the most helpful and accurate:
http://www.fitsugar.com/workouts
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/
hands for portion control

By the way don't chew gum if you're feeling bloated! It makes you inhale a lot of air which makes you feel bloated.

MOTIVATION FOR TOMORROW

 inspirational weight loss blog


Comments

Popular Posts