Day 14, 15, 16

Sorry My posts have been few and far between the last few days or the last week really but I have been super busy.

Monday my day was extended from 5am to 5pm at work because I had to attend a supervisor meeting. I went to the gym afterwards and I was feeling a little sluggish but not too bad.

Tuesday was awful and I realized I was missing my vitamins. So, I was beyond exhausted, dragging my behind to the gym was mentally tiring as well as physically. I barely made it through my pushups and 30 minute elliptical session. Aftwords, we went to my husbands grandparents h ouse and honestly it was all I could do to keep my eyelids peeled. Thankfully my husband picked up our miracle vitamins and today I'm feeling a huge improvement. I'm not sure if I was sick or my body just decided it was quitting time.

I will be honest last night at the grandparent's I was bad with my diet and so I was tonight but I plan on tomorrow to go straight back. I followed breakfast and lunch but dinner seems to be the hard one.

So, maybe tomorrow I'll have more distinguished news for everyone. Good Night. I'm still exhausted.


Motivation for Tomorrow

Comments

Popular Posts