INSANITY

"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -Albert Einstein


I'm Lonely
Not sure why
Tears Run
Heart  Swells
Throat constricts
Dams break
Rivers overtake
Ocean drowns you.


Missing something.
What am I missing?
Searching in an Ocean?
For what exactly?
How do I fix this?
I need to repair.

It's not about me.
It's about you.
It's about me.
It's not about you.
Off balance.
Survivors for themselves.

I can't find you.
It's so dark.
It's so bitter.
It's so lonely.
It's so cold.
It's so silent.
So much yelling.
I can't hear anything.


The noise you whisper
The silence I scream.
Misunderstandings.
Love lost.
No love found.
Wanting a bandage.
Code Blue.


Heal me.
I'll fix you.
Touch like a drunken buzz
Kisses like honey
Bites like thunder
Strike the lightening.
Hits the water.
Tears like darts.
Stinging like paper cuts.

Drowning in a charade.
Breathing in this Ocean.
Warmth so far way.
I can almost touch it.
It fades away.
Tears frozen on the cheeks.
Eyelashes falling in the wind.


Love is a dream.
A broken dream.
Lost in an ocean.
Searching for you.
Where are you?
No where to be found.
You won't answer me back.

How do I save us.
How do i save me.
how do i save  you.
So lost.
So selfish.
All in All
I want to be in a love again.
From the starry reflection of the ocean.

Fixed the Dam.
The Flood has stopped.
The words on this paper.
The cuts have vanished.
The heart turns to stone.
Suffocation, no breathing.
You don't want to be found.
I'm too lost here.


Anger like a hurricane.
Our boat's sinking.
Going down like captain at sea.
 Exhaustion pulls us down.
Don't die on me.
Numbness so inviting.
Only we can save us.

But how?
Who has the answers?
Us?
Look where we are?
 No where?
 All in All
I want to be in love again
from the starry refelection of the ocean.
Do you feel the same?














Comments

Popular Posts