Close my Eyes and Imagine the Best Me

I guess i could be someone  who has less of a damaged soul. Maybe I could even be less selfish, maybe someone who is selfless. Someone who's not a coward. Someone who isn't afraid to chase every dream even if it's reckless and crazy. Someone who doesn't settle for contentment. Someone who strives for greatness. Not be a coward. Someone who knows exactly what she wants and doesn't wait for someone else to tell her. Someone who people respect and look up too. Someone who listens to the beat of her heart. This person who listens so deeply to every song that she awakes from it always changed. No matter how stupid the lyrics are no matter how insane the lyrics are, I will be changed by someone's soul. I want to be great listener, an epic lover, and an amazing teacher. A chaser of stars and planets and stories and tales. I want to be brave and defined and not masked by what society has shaped me into. Change, and only change when I say that the time has come. Always give my all, but know when to break. Try until you can't try anymore. Someone who doesn't give up on things she believes in. Never sacrifice sexuality for integrity.


I'm not any of these things but maybe one day when it all comes to end...I will have accomplished me.

Tattoo Ideas & Inspiration - Quotes & Sayings | "Life is about creating yourself"

Comments

Popular Posts