Emotional Wreck

I don't know if I suffer from a form of depression or I'm just girl who doesn't know how to handle anything. I've feel like I live my life confused, wandering, and searching. I'm lost in this case. I don't really know who I want to be, what I want to do with my life, or even who I am. I don't even know why I spend my time wasting it on these thoughts that usually have no real impact on my life until I make it an impact on my life.
So, I've reached a point where I don't know what to do. I've decided I can't deny one side of me or the other. I have to find the best in every single thing that I have an interest in and express it. Maybe not all at once but when I'm in the mood. Believe it or not the simplest things are what I find controversial about myself,  like the fact I love converse and tattoos but I also love John Deere hoodies and the bible. I love to go horse back riding almost as much as I love watching endless episodes of Doctor Who.
This week has been difficult finding answers for myself and my marriage. What I really want to do about it. I've decided to work at myself and work at it and maybe it will work itself into something amazing. I have faith in that I can find faith again. I need to balance out myself instead of crashing into a downward spiral.
Plus, this week I've went back into my old eating habits but I'm going to come back out of it again. Sometimes I've found that my success depends on me letting go of control for a few days so I can get back to focus for a longer period of time again.
 Honestly, I have no what idea what I'm doing just that I'm going to try again.

MOTIVATION FOR TOMORROW

Comments

Popular Posts