My official disapproval of the mustache trend.

My official disapproval of the mustache trend. 


Just participating in this shenanigan lowers IQ points all across the globe.I don't understand it at all. I mean even duct tape had to produce a mustache line because of the girls who enjoy promoting such a ridiculous trend.
.
The only thing that restored my faith in humanity/Duct tape co. was the fact that the immediately started selling glow in the dark BATMAN tape.

So back to the whole dislike of the mustache. I mean you have girls drawing mustches on their fingers....
 <---Oh, the class....
Then the mustaches on the coffee cups....

Then the mustaches necklace....





  
Then there's always this which I think sums it all up.....



I really just don't understand. I mean if someone said to wear a codfish on your head because it was stylish would you do it? Not me. Honestly I would not. I may be a weird child (geek) whatever you want to call me but this, this is not cool even in my book. So the reasons I do not approve are in the above pictures. lol

Comments

Popular Posts