Car Wreck: Born Simple, Die simple

I saw a car wreck for this first time today. It seems almost unreal because it's something only seen on television. It was a normal day actually quite the cliche of a day but I was sitting in a parking lot that I had been in countless number of times. I felt comfortable and safe and then I hear the loud screeching of tires and I knew the car was close. I heard rubber on cement and an elongated sound and then crunch and I looked out the window of my car to see where it was but I still didn't see the car brakes being slammed. I heard the same deliberate sound again and looked but still nothing. I guess a third time was the charm because I saw this car flying at least fifty mph in the parking lot and I thought to myself, "That car is going too fast." In a flash the the car was running to the light pole on its right side which flipped the car's tail end around to a final stop. I had this overwhelming sense of fear the kind of fear that makes a person nauseous and shaky even though I was no where even close involved in the accident but I had fear for the person in the car. It was an absolute head throbbing episode. People were yelling call "911" and there was smoke and glass flying. The pole actually saved a vet's office from having car come through building. Later I heard this lady was elderly and diabetic and had just lost her husband and was telling the paramedics that she didn't know if she was hitting gas or brake and It just seemed like such a purposeful wreck. I'm afraid I didn't just witness a car accident but maybe a suicide attempt and it seems like such a waste as the ambulance drove away. Maybe the car's brakes were out, maybe she was ill, or maybe she just wanted to be reunited with her loved one. Which the last explanation makes no sense because if she wanted to be reunited then she believes in God and well....God doesn't approve of suicide so it makes you wonder and you makes you think that maybe the christian God I've been taught my whole life about doesn't exist. Nothing is an accident it's all just a cause and effect. If you drive when your not suppose to or maybe you're just in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's just when you witness something so horrifying that maybe there's no greater good maybe it's just humanity and that's all there is. It's scary to think that there is no afterlife and no one else controlling humanity other than humanity because then we're all doomed. Alive or Dead. I still believe in God but it just makes me think that it was a beautiful day and even the crash seemed simple so simple and maybe too simple for a life or death situation so maybe this is all there is. We are born and and we die. No more to it just human life.

Comments

Popular Posts