That Crappy feeling that I'm feeling: This is how I can fix myself

In the spirit of a New Year ( I realize this is early). I've never made a new year's resolution so this isn't it. Its a promise to myself to actually put out effort. My weight has created self doubt in myself, I have joint and muscle pain constantly, and I've had really bad on and off depression every since I began gaining weight. I want to change that. I don't want to put it off anymore. Every time I say I want to lose weight I do it for some other reason and I don't set myself up for success. So, I'm going to join Anytime Fitness at the beginning of the year. I'm going to follow a healthy food plan and I'm still going to drink my coffee.
http://www.vitalityandwellness.com.au/side-effects-of-being-overweight
http://greatist.com/health/52-healthy-meals-12-minutes-or-less

Step 1: Create reachable and attainable goals.

  •    Look for a second job to pay off credit cards.
  •    Sign up for Anytime fitness.
  •    Start second job and stop whining.
  •    Start drinking nasty V8 juice because it's good for me.
  •    Start Working out
  •    Make it two weeks working out once everyday. 

 I think I should buy a scale so I can track my weight. Also, since I'm some one who does habits so bad. I think I'm going to start trying to go to bed early so I can get up an hour early and jog, push ups, jumping jacks, and etc. Because I do things best when no one is watching.
6 months to great looking legs


 Steve Prefontaine
 Jesus

Comments

Popular Posts