Reading :) AAHH

Alright, just finished the "Shadow Spell" by Nora Roberts, the second book to the Cousin O'Dywers books. Absolutely lovely everything I love in a romantic/fantasy love story. You've got combined stories of family and friends mixed along with adventure, the attraction of finding oneself in another, and of course the dread of an evil villain lurking to kill you. Yep, it's got everything I need. 

 SEMI SPOILERS
On another book, I've been trying to read, Wuthering heights, for well, all summer really. I'm sad there's not really a decent character in here (by the way haven't finished it yet) and  mostly just it's hard to follow with all the language differences and really I guess I'm just bored to death. I'm pretty sure the only two classics that I've liked are Black Beauty and the Secret Garden and they've been rewritten so much I don't know if I'm even allowed to say that they're my favorites. I'm trying to branch out but I obviously shouldn't have chosen Wuthering Heights as my first victim or maybe I'm the victim..I'm not quite sure as of yet. 

Comments

Popular Posts