on 6/5/15 I accidently posted this to the wrong blog so here it is on the RIGHT blog..lol : 6 months ago. By the way...ive gained 8lbs more since then, so much for new year's resolutions huh? lol I HATE exercise. Let's get real. :) Also, still in love with my beautiful man, Chris. And also, still totally a Geek. Can't seem to run from that anyways. :) More posts to come. I'm in the blogging mood again, I think lol. I've got an actual computer now so I think that helps lol.



Anyways, my biggest fault is inconsistency and laziness. I make excuses and can't seem to follow a habit to save my life.So I'm going to try to start jogging/walking in the mornings and night. Hopefully the mornings at least 3 days a weeks and never go more than 3 days without doing it. I'm also kind of going to try to use the playground to do some strength training instead of paying for that gym fee. Gosh I'm still broke and I don't know if that'll ever change so I've go to get more creative.My biggest thing is sticking to my guns...obviously I'm not a good fighter, I'm a lover. I also have plans to get Chris to walk with me more often because I think it would help his depression because exercise helps mine.
  Elle Woods said, "Exercise gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy. Happy people don't shoot their husbands. They just don't." This is why Jason lets me run whenever I want ;)
Also, I've got him into the chiropractor so I'm thinking with them helping him and maybe trying to get him to get out alcohol will be the biggest factors. Also, I'm giving up alcohol from this day forward. It does nothing for me. I'm just drinking calories that give me infections, calories, and sore throats. So blah.  So my biggest thing is visual. I really don't care if I'm curvy or big thighs. I really don't care what the scale says, but sometimes it tells the truth.So i'm going to take a pic of myself that I have to look at all the time. Photos to come later...

Comments

Popular Posts