Arkansas Hiking

I'm a little obsessed it's the second time that I've gone to Mtn. View to the Syllamo Trails. The first time I didn't even know what the colors meant when following the trail so I ended spending four hours on two different trails only to back track the whole way I came because I didn't know when it was going to end.






So This past weekend, I took my brother and we went back to Syllamo Trails and honestly we did much better. It was a 4.5 mile track which of course I didn't realize it was that long. I think I just subconsciously like me generally surprised. We did White River Bluff Loop with a great view at the end. It took us right about 3 hours to finish but we took our time and I took a ton of pictures too. Also, we did a little detour in the car and ended up at Mount Olive and found a beautiful view over a wonderful valley. 






















I've been wanting to see these too pictures side by side for a while : 


Comments

Popular Posts